The Southern California real estate market is extremely expensive and highly competitive. Transactions have become exceedingly complex, as has real estate marketing. “Do-It-Yourself” methods worked in the bubble years, but with so many sellers and so few buyers, homeowners need an edge. Our Full Service Package is designed to give you the best possible advantage in today’s market.
Our agents are experts in the South Bay real estate market – in particular, Manhattan Beach, Hermosa Beach, Redondo Beach, El Segundo, Torrance, and Long Beach. We are not the typical real estate agents – our team includes a Real Estate Economist, Registered Investment Adviser, Broker, Marketing Team, Web Design Group, Internet Marketing Experts, an Interior Designer, and world-renowned photographer. We are experts in the South Bay, understand the broad macro-economic real estate environment, and know how to focus these talents to deliver superior service.
Our Full Service Listing Package includes:
- Real Estate Consulting – We’ll walk you through the home selling process and make sure all steps are taken to maximize your home’s sale value while minimizing risks.
- Financial Consultation – We offer a FREE personal financial consultation with our Registered Investment Adviser. He can advise you on how real estate fits into your overall financial portfolio.
- Home Value Analysis – Comparable market sales analysis through historical proprietary database, MLS comparable sales, and PropStream professional reports – Find the highest price that will still attract buyers!
- Interior Design Consultation – Our top clients get a FREE session with our in-house Interior Designer. Our goal is to figure out how to maximize sales price with the least amount of investment in refurbishments and staging.
- Real Estate Photography – Our professional real estate photographer is here to take the right pictures, with the right lenses, from the right angles. The purpose of a real estate photographer is to convince prospective real estate buyers to visit your property.
- Marketing Campaign Design – Listing, flyers, and advertising material design.
- Multiple Listing Service Access – We design and market your listing with SoCalMLS.
- Transaction Coordination – Real estate paperwork is complex and should be completed and filed by professionals.
- Internet Marketing – Your MLS listing will be automatically fed to top real estate Internet sites.
- Marketing Your Listing – Old fashioned marketing is not dead, and can play a big role is selling your home. We provide an up-front advertising budget for local print media, and apply the time-tested “sweat equity” model of working as hard as we can for you.
- Weekly Status Reports – We operate as every real estate agency should, with the notion that our clients are ultimately our managers. We provide weekly status reports so that you know exactly what we’re doing for you and how it’s working.
- Full Service Fees – Package price is 5% of final sale value for your home, due upon close of escrow. No deposit or up-front costs are necessary, and this includes incentive commissions to buyer agents, which typically range from 2.5%-3% in Southern California.
Average real estate commissions in Southern California range from 5%-6%.
Selling your home on your own or through our Discount Listing Package requires you to pay all fees and expenses. Depending on the quality of services, and the level of marketing exposure you’re seeking these expenses can mount. Our Full Service Listing Package does not require any up-front fees, and we take all risks and costs of marketing your property for you. You pay us when you get paid by the buyer.
Our agents and staff are experts in the South Bay (Manhattan Beach, Hermosa Beach, and Redondo Beach), Los Angeles, and Long Beach markets. We know the real estate process inside out and since our Company is an affiliate of Keller Williams, you will have the support services of the 3rd largest real estate brokerage in the country.
Contact Us for more information and a FREE consultation.
More Information on Full Service Brokers, Home Valuation, and Real Estate Marketing:
Competition In The Real Estate Brokerage Industry – A report by the Federal Trade Commission and the Department Of Justice. Background information on the real estate brokerage industry – the roles that real estate agents and brokers play in the typical real estate transaction – the role of Multiple Listing Service (MLS), and an analysis of alternative business models used by real estate brokerages.
Are Full Service Real Estate Agents Worth The Extra Money? – Consumers are always looking for ways to save money, and real estate commission can mount. Learn what full service real estate agents can bring to the table and decide for yourself if it is worthwhile.
Who Pays The Real Estate Commission? – How do real estate agents get paid, or who pays them? Learn about the difference between buyer agents and listing agents, and commission splits.
Home Marketing Tips – In tough economic times homeowners find themselves in a buyers market. This means you’ll have plenty of competition and understanding how to best market your home is critical. Learn about real estate photography, beefing up your listing, and real estate promotions.