Moody’s Economy.com estimates that 3.8 million homes will be lost in 2009 and 2010 because borrowers cannot make their mortgage payments. The same story is told all over the...
Archive | short sales RSS feed for this section
Call us now at
Call us now at
- Commercial Risk Premiums At 18-Year High June 20, 2010
- Hedging Hyperinflation With Fixed Rate Mortgages June 10, 2010
- Commercial Mortgage Crisis Continues June 28, 2010
- How Stocks Effect Manhattan Beach Home Prices July 16, 2011
- Manhattan Beach Housing Market: May 2010 June 6, 2010
- How Should We Spin May’s Statistics? June 2, 2012
- Manhattan Beach Real Estate Sales Volume Way Up This April May 14, 2012
- Best Manhattan Beach Real Estate Statistics May 9, 2012
- March Madness for Manhattan Beach Real Estate April 23, 2012
- A Very Normal February For Manhattan Beach Real Estate March 12, 2012
- Tim Wallender: Hi Rob: This is an excellent summary of Manhattan...
- Rob Viglione: You're absolutely right, given a range of interest...
- I looked at the math it does not work.: If my $1,000 a month payment can buy a $200,000 mo...
- Sharon: Does anyone know how Chase Bank handles shortsales...
- Torrey: Great post. I never thought of it that way. But ...
banking blogging real estate blog real estate buy real estate California California real estate Commercial Real Estate DCF economics economics real estate federal federal reserve fiscal policy housing housing prices HUD inflation interest rates luxury homes Manhattan Beach manhattan beach heights manhattan beach homes Manhattan Beach real estate Manhattan Beach real estate statistics manhattan beach realtor manhattan beach sand section manhattan beach statistics monetary policy mortgage mortgage interest politics property real estate real estate blog real estate california real estate economics real estate investing real estate manhattan beach real estate south bay real estate statistics realtor South Bay Listings South Bay real estate southern california southern california real estate